FS: Items for sale

Have a few items for sale. Thought I would put them here locally just in

Someone might be interested before considering putting them on e-bay.

*	FT-736R 144 and 432 all mode satellite transceiver w/220 MHz module,
hand mike and manual $800.00 plus shipping unless local pickup
*	Mirage 2512G   220 MHz 120 watts amplifier w/ preamp  $250 plus
shipping unless local pickup I actually see 150 watts out of this one
*	KJ6KO 60-70 watt 1296 SS Amplifier $200 plus shipping unless local
pickup only used once, takes +28 VDC
*	MFJ-993B Automatic antenna tuner only used once like new condition
$200 plus shipping unless local pickup

ONLY trade considered would be a fully functional in good condition Yaesu
FT-847 for entire package. I also have paypal.

K7XQ Jeff
Atwater, CA.