Re: Wishing you a fantastic 2008 !

Henk and All:

I second that!

2007 has been a good year for me personally, professionally, and
avocationally.  It has been a privilege to meet so many fine people that
enjoy these satellites as we do.  Everyone I have met in AMSAT, and via
Satellite has exemplified what it means to be a ham...in the true original
spirit of Amateur Radio.

Be well, be happy, be healthy, and be prosperous in 2008 my friends.

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006