Re: Making your own rotator controller

Yes !

Now I remember I also needed to implement this (but <16).
I have done this inside the ST6, as sending via rs232 also took time.

A capacitor would have had my preference, but I never thought about that.
Good suggestion.

We are getting to a complete overview here !
(too bad I did not properly document this back then ...)

Henk