AO-51 quick update

Just a quick note that we will be shutting off the L band uplink to the BBS
on AO-51 tomorrow for approximately 24 hours. We need the SQRX to do a quick
RF survey for another project. The BBS should be accessible again on Sunday.

We are now on the quick slide into our first full sun period starting Jan 4,
2008, and things may get a little hectic as we try to reduce the impact of
the increased heat. A byproduct of this is the available downlink power is
increasing rapidly, so the satellite should continue to become easier to
hear this week. We may also ask for help with telemetry checks between
morning and evening passes over the command stations.

Thanks for your understanding.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Operations