Re: Yaesu FT-897 and HRD satellite tracking problem

Thanks Dave,

Your input is appreciated!  I am starting to reach a consensus from here
and other avenues that the problem resides in the rig, and is not an RF
issue.  The chuff-chuffing effect is exactly as you describe, whether it
is an acg, nb, or other function.  Thanks for your input!

Dave, KI4PSR