Re: Yaesu FT-897 and HRD satellite tracking problem

Dave-

I have also noticed this problem with the 857...its almost as if the
rig mutes or noise-blanks with each time a remote frequency change is
requested.  I haven't spent much time with it, but I don't think it is
RF related, unless there is enough RF spur being thrown off to kick on
the rig's NB.  I don't think my FT-817 had the problem.

Dave
n0tgd