Re: Compass Function in GPS

Or worse continues to display the last motion of more than a few meters.
Learned that standing in the rain late one nite to activate a rare grid
square.  My mistake was backing into a parking space then looking at the GPS.
Fortunately I realized the error before the pass was over and was able to
make some contacts.

Lee-KU4OS