Re: DATA SOFTWARE

On Dec 28, 2007, at 9:33 AM, Mr Jeffrey L Ross wrote:

> FOLKS, ANYONE KNOW OF A SOFTWARE OUT THERE THAT WILL TELL ME WHAT
> MODE I AM RECEIVING?

Not really.

Your ears are the best gear.  This may help: http://www.kb9ukd.com/digital/

> KC8GKF
> P.S. LEARNING THE SOUNDS OF DATA, BUT WOW, SO MANY THERE ARE.

Yep!  (GRIN)

You can always note a frequency, time of day, and make a recording and
put it somewhere for download and send a note to the group if you're
"stuck" trying to figure out what something is.

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
nate@natetech.com