Re: How to calibrate the azimuth angle?

>Instatrack will give you the azmuth and elevation of the Sun vs time. Use
>GPS for time and You now have an accurate calibration.

Yes, indeed, Art, I use InstantTrack all the time, just for that, but
assume that people would not buy it just for that.
Wish the tracking part was compatible with XP, but everything else
works on XP....I use the sun to set AZ/EL on my dish at 2.4 gigs, and
it couldn't be simpler...

I use Sat PC32 to control my rotors, and freq...wish he had the sun,
moon on it also....

Stop in some day if you are in this direction...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...