DATA SOFTWARE

FOLKS, ANYONE KNOW OF A SOFTWARE OUT THERE THAT WILL TELL ME WHAT MODE I AM RECEIVING?
I HAVE A LITTLE EXPERIENCE WITH MIXW BUT WITH THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT MODE YOU WANT TO USE. OR ARE USING. I NEED SOMETHING THAT WILL TELL ME WHAT MODE IS THERE. ANY ADVISE WOULD BE HELPFULL, THANK YOU.
 KC8GKF
P.S. LEARNING THE SOUNDS OF DATA, BUT WOW, SO MANY THERE ARE.