Dont loose the north

I don't know if the old Columbus trick works in the southern hemisphere but
here i calibrate my antennas on Ursa Major AKA The north star.

Just place yourself just under your tower or your beam supporting structure
locate the north star and pointed your antenna.

For those who are not able to see the north star too bad take a GPS i check
with mine against the north star and its closed enough just make sure you are
programming to see the thru north not the magnetic north.

"Is it true that water flush in reverse side in drain if you are in the
southern hemisphere? an old non believer saying!

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe
WAC BASIC CW PHONE SATELLITE