SatPC32 Installation problem

Hello,
   I purchased SatPC32 from AMSAT recently.  I finally got around to
installing it tonight.  I didn't get far.  I put the CD into the drive and
as soon as I click "Setup" I get the message:
"C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application."      I am running Windows 2000 on a reasonably fast computer.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Doug  W4DAS