AO-7 10 meter?

I saw a video from Dayton on Youtube of AO-7 Mode A, does it still come up
in this mode?  Last notes I see on the Sat status page is November 26.

I have an AR-10 and HTX-100, but I have NEVER used them for anything and was
planning to Ebay, as I see no other satellite use for this equipment which
is my primary radio operations.  I don't do anything on 10m.

It was for a project that got shelved.  Could these be of any use for AO-7
or anything else sat related?

Thanks,

Mike

Kb8zgl