Re: Yaesu FT-897 and HRD satellite tracking problem

Dave,

Something to try is to put a choke in series with the individual leads in
the CT-62 line.  These are small, about the size of a 1 watt resistor with
the conductor through the center.  They will have no effect on the
relatively low frequency components in the CAT signal, but may help with the
RF pulses.  I used this very successfully with another interface, though
each situation is different.  I have a drawer full of them if you wish to
try them.  Also, you may be able to bypass the RF with some disc capacitors.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA