RigExpert Tiny to Yaesu FT-847

Hi all,
	Does anyone have any experience making a RigExpert "Tiny" Model: TTL-I-1
for the
Yaesu FT-100, FT-817, FT-857, FT-897 work with a Yaesu FT-847 or Kenwood
TS-790.

	I know I will have to rewire some plugs or make adaptor wires to match the
radio's
but I was hoping not to re-invent the wheel if someone already
figured it out.

	The people at RigExpert say they don't make a version for the FT-847.

RoD
KD0XX