ANDE Telemetry Interpretation?

Hi folks,

the latest telemetry data that I could get my hands on are here:

http://www.msig.ca/ANDE.html

The date were used to create the visual graphs of the temperatures. Just
click on the images to enlarge them. You can also downlaod the software
(ANDE telemetry decoder from Mike Rupprecht, DK3WS) and the data (text file)
and play with it.

I leave it up to you to see a trend in this. From my perspective the
satellite is doing well and staying pretty cool.

73, Stefan VE4NSA