Re: Oscar 9 Re-entry

Hi,

I was very interested in Jeff's and Dave's comments.  Was there more
than one 'Chicken Little' competition?  AMSAT-UK took over the
competition which was originally started by UoS.  The winner was Geoff
G3ENY, who sadly is no longer with us.

I spent quite a lot of time attempting to predict the 'burn-up'of
OSCAR-9 and Salyut7.  I'll put together what information I can find, and
post it here in a few days time.  I would be very interested whether any
one can find any references in the AMSAT Journal or elsewhere, other
than in OSCAR News, which I already have.

Seasonal best wishes to all.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV