Re: ANDE Temperature rising !

According to Predict using elset #746, the satellite is getting as low as 165 km. It shows two more passes over my location, one at 1512z and another at 1644z, then nothing after that. I think it's fair to assume that ANDE is going down within the next 12 hours.

It sure was fun. Thanks Bob and everyone else involved!

-Joe, N8FQ