LVB Trackers

Dear All,

I am interested in purchasing the LVB tracker unit.  However, the AMSAT-NA
website only has the bare box and bare board, while the AMSAT-UK website
only sells the kit form of the tracker unit.  Also, AMSAT-UK does not have
the RJ-45 unit.

I would be glad if anyone could tell me where I could get this unit,
complete with the LCD display and also the RJ-45 unit, preferably all
completely assembled as right now I do not have much time to solder the kit.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Merry Christmas and a happy new year to
all.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.

mail2web.com  What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?