Re: Orbital Classroom -Where is it?????????

While we hope for major funding from other
>sources, that may (or may not) materialize, we will still require
>substantial input from the membership. That input will only come (from
>people like me) if we are kept informed (on a regular Basis - Monthly?)
>Bob McGuire is quite right when he states that it is unlikely that major
>donors can be found to pay for our Hobby satellites ( pardon my
>paraphrase!).My donation to the President's Club has been held up this year
>pending better communications.

My pittance will not be forthcoming either, until we get some sort of
a change...

I don't know how we took the "dive" that we did, but a lot of other
members I talk to voice the same thing to me...

I ask them to put it publicly on here like I do.  I do a have a vote...

I get belted for it, but I sincerely hope my criticism doesn't
further degenerate things, but that the "powers that be" take a better road...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...