My vote [re: Phase 4 versus Eagle]

I knew the Phase 4 issue was going to produce LOTS of AMSAT-BB traffic and
i didn't want to take the time to read it at the time.  But i did want to
make clear my views on the subject.  So i sent a modest check to AMSAT-NA
specifically for future satellites that would serve amateurs worldwide. I
encourage those who feel strongly on one side or the other of this issue
to vote accordingly.

P.S.  I also took my first ACS training recently as well.