Re: VO-52 doppler

Michael,

I have almost exactly the same transponder constant you do.  If what you
posted is a direct copy, you might take out the spaces for the 70 cm
frequency.  Extra characters can cause odd things.

Some other things which can cause divergence are old keps, an incorrect QTH
position, or a drifting rig.  MY FT-847 used to do that until I stabilize
the xtal temperatures.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA