Re: ANDE: how much time is left ?

Hi Joe,

During the year I also used Heavens-above, but not during the last days.

I also use NOVA, which uses Celestrack, and it is still very accurate.

For my own antenna tracking SW I use celestrack as well:
http://www.celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/amateur.txt

These sets gave today accurate information within 1 minute.

Unfortunately, this site does not include ANDE, NO-61:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/tools/predict/

Not sure which SW you use, but the keppler sets are there.
Just update them prior to every pass.

Please note though that in the coming hours they will become
not accurate anymore. ANDE will dive down very fast.
(more doppler, smaller footprint, earlier as the SW predicts)

Success !
Henk