Re: 5400B Rotor Problem

On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 08:44:37AM -0800, Ken Swaggart wrote:
> Would the 5400 voltage readings apply to the G5500 also?

The G5500 has the same pair of regulators, so it sounds to me it should.

I would highly recommend that if you have replace the regulators
you put some mulitilayer bypass cap on each side (or a tantalum. These
things can oscillate at the drop of a hat.

- 73 Diane VA3DB
--
- db@FreeBSD.org db@db.net http://www.db.net/~db