Re: ANDE STILL ALIVE

Hi,

Just got four packets from ANDE during the 08:13 UTC pass, 22nd Dec 2007,
over Wellington, New Zealand.

Sorry, I can't forward into the packet system myself. I downloaded
ASatLogger, but maybe some issues with Windows Vista, but could not get it
to play fair. Also, seems I need an ID to send into the server anyway.

Four packets from ANDE were:

ZL1AOX>APRS,ANDE-1* <UI>:
ZL1AOX>APRS,ANDE-1* <UI>:
ZL1AOX>APRS,ANDE-1* <UI>:Ping...# 39
ZL1TYF>APRS,ANDE-1* <UI R>:Hi from Wellington at RE78jt

One last being my own. The others, ZL1AOX, is Ian from Auckland, New
Zealand. About 550 Km to my north.

I was sending every 30 seconds, per Bob's OK in an earlier email.
Once I heard my packet, I turned my beacon off.

Few packets heard other than those that decoded as above.
No telemetry sadly Bob.

Regards,
Jim, ZL1TYF