Re: Out of Office

Have a good holiday and vacation, Martha...you deserve it.  Thanks
from the Alaska Field Ops for your service to our hamfest and other
outreach programs.
~KL7UW

At 06:44 AM 12/21/2007, Martha wrote:
>After 30 years, I am taking 2 weeks off.  I will be out of the office from
>Dec 24- Jan 4th.   Please note that the LVB boxes have not yet arrived so I
>will begin calling people on the waiting list when I return.  To speed the
>process up, you can place your order on the store so it will be waiting for
>me when I get back.  Have a HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
>
>--
>73- Martha

Ed - KL7UW
  BP40IQ   50-MHz - 10-GHz   www.kl7uw.com
144-EME: FT-847, mgf-1801, 4x-xpol-20, 185w
DUBUS Magazine USA Rep dubususa@hotmail.com