Re: LEO EmComm (and Meteor Scatter as well)

> HELLO, DID I HAVE MY EMCOMM EMAIL MSG
> SET UP RIGHT WITH UNPROTO CQ VIA
> ANDE-1,SGATE,WIDE1-1
>
> OR DO I JUST MAKE IT UNPROTO CQ VIA WIDE1-1?

Either will do  and also VIA ARISS will do.  But ANDE is so low
now that it is rare to get an overhead pass (close enough for it
to hear you).  It is far easier to get your message through on
the same frequency and using the same path via ISS which is also
on 145.825.

You don't have to do anything different if you use the same path
for both... UNPROTO APRS VIA ARISS.

> WILL GIVE IT ONE TRY... WILL THIS ALSO WORK WITH ISS?

Oops.  Yes, VIA ARISS for both.
Bob, WB4APR