Re: OLPC

i see on the download page of activities, a video player, an audio
player and a dos application emulator. i think with the dos application
emulator, we should be able to run instant track. i just ordered a wifi
router for the house. as soon as it comes in, i am going to be able to
get my xo online. also, don't forget to go to the t-mobile link and sign
up for your free 1 year access to t-mobile wifi hotspots.

73...bruce