Out of Office

After 30 years, I am taking 2 weeks off.  I will be out of the office from
Dec 24- Jan 4th.   Please note that the LVB boxes have not yet arrived so I
will begin calling people on the waiting list when I return.  To speed the
process up, you can place your order on the store so it will be waiting for
me when I get back.  Have a HEALTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

--
73- Martha