Re: Looks like ANDE is coming down!

Ron, same here.  During my best AM pass, I only decoded one
packet!

Warming and cooling is expected.  The warming we have been
seeing is mostly due to ANDE's orbit precessing into a full sun
phase that also happened to coincide with the winter solstice.

That peak for ANDE just passed yesterday, so it will be cooling.
(Eclipses are getting longer).  It will be interesting to see
how much of the warming was due to the sun angles and if any of
it yet is due to friction..

See the trends on the "side A telemetry" link on the ANDE web
page:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-ops.html

Bob

I did