Re: Tracking Santa ?

Keith N4ZQ wrote:
> The grand kids would like to track Santa Christmas eve, just to make sure he is on his way. Anyone got any Keps for him and his team of reindeer?

Sorry, Keith, Santa's trajectory is far to complex to be described by
Keps.  The stochastic nature of disturbances and external forces (e.g.
Cindy Lou Who) are not well modeled by our tracking programs. NORAD has,
however, developed special techniques  to track him.  Please see
http://www.noradsanta.org/ for details.

-Joe KM1P