Re: Oscar 9 Re-entry

>FB on being the last to record UO-9.
>
>I keep thinking I came in second for the UO-9 Chicken Little
>Contest, but I may well have come in third or fourth place.  I do
>recall seeing the info somewhere and I keep thinking the top 3. :)
>
>I'm glad to have given you the "reminders" in this event and it
>seems your sitting on quite a bit of data from this bird and that event.

That data is so similar to what I have I cannot believe it!

And we did it with little or no "tools" that exist today...A real
pursuer, today,  should come within seconds!!  And ye gods, readers I
know the variables that exist!!!

I've encapsulated the stuff I have, and will put it on my websiite
with a notice here...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....