Re: One-Laptop-per-Child two XO-1 ?

On Dec 18, 2007 5:27 PM, Robert Bruninga <bruninga@usna.edu> wrote:
> OLPC:
>
> Anyone know when to expect delivery on the one-laptop-per-child,
> or did both of mine go to peru?  I think several people on here
> ordered one.

I was a first day order and my XO arrived yesterday.   This morning I
was able to connect to the web at Tulley's and SSH to the home system
all with built in tools.  Everything so far is very attractive except
for the small keyboard.  The FAQ says it'll work with a USB mouse or
keyboard so I'm looking forward to trying that tonight.

Bill - WA7NWP