From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Mr Jeffrey L Ross
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 8:49 AM
To: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] wheres ANDE?

FOLKS, My Satscape and Heavens above tracks are losing ANDE. Anyone have
a good track on him?  Last I seen he was at 119 miles altitude. wonder
when, today maybe? What are you using? thank you in advance, you may
reply off bb if you like.

p.s. Does anyone know if Jtrack has ANDE?

p.s.s. To supply me with the Pass times over the east coast (great
lakes) would be neat.

KC8GKF