wheres ANDE?

FOLKS, My Satscape and Heavens above tracks are losing ANDE. Anyone have a good track on him?  Last I seen he was at 119 miles altitude. wonder when, today maybe? What are you using? thank you in advance, you may reply off bb if you like.

p.s. Does anyone know if Jtrack has ANDE?

p.s.s. To supply me with the Pass times over the east coast (great lakes) would be neat.

KC8GKF