GEO sats and Challenges

> I really don't see much of a technical challenge
> with a geo, but if that is the lie of the lie,
> so be it...  A cell phone has about the same
> degree of difficulty...

My oh my...  I enjoy technical challenges out of just about
every opportunity.  Setting up a GEO dish from a briefcase
seemed like a challenge to me.  Here was my take for AO-40,
which moved so slowly I guess to Dave, it was not a techincal
challenge either.

My briefcase 1m dish:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ao40ant.html

Bob, WB4APR