Re: ISS crew ham contacts?

Nate Duehr wrote:

> It seems that during SAREX, more crews were active.  ISS crews seem
> either a lot busier (less personal time for ham radio?) or are
> generally a lot less interested --

I had a chance to speak with our hometown astronaut Suni Williams
recently, and she indicated that access to other forms of communication,
specifically e-mail and VoIP phones, have become available to the
astronauts making radio less interesting to those astronauts not already
bitten by the ham bug.

-Joe KM1P