wanted information on satilite station gear

folks,
 Would someone be kind enough to give me the rundown on what kind of gear is being used and aprox. cost of such gear (minus rig,pc etc,) to copy a data downlink of a operational hamsat? not meaning the 1200/9600 baud,    I                    hear you need downconverters etc, just wondering how much they are. thank you much in advance.
kc8gkf