Help with 2.4g downconverter

   Hello everyone... Trying to figure out the conversion of my K5GNA
downlink. It used to receive the AO-40 beacon @2401.323 ~ 145.350. If I want
to receive the "moon orbiter", where should I be trying to receive? I tried
137.707 (beacon at 2263.616), but really don't hear anything. Am I on the
right track and just not accounting for doppler? I'm also listening when
it's thought to be on our side of the moon. TIA... Larry