Re: ANDE DE-ORBIT

> FOLKS, ANDE IS THERE, I JUST GOT MY IGATED
> BEACON SENT TO THE WEB PAGE.

Since ANDE is weak, another way to verify one's success is to
simply transmit an APRS Email to yourself on 145.825.  When it
is successful, you will receive the email and know not only that
you got into ANDE, but also that you have verififed your ability
to send an emergency email if needed via an amateur satellite.

Just put the email into your TNC beacon and beacon once a minute
when ANDE is in view.  See how on the SSET web page:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/sset.html

> SEEMS IT MAY BE BEST TO JUST LISTEN BUT AGAIN I
> THINK SOMEONE HAS TO WAKE IT UP AND KEEP IT AWAKE.

During the next week, there is usually enough packets to keep it
awake...