Re: h/t advice

David,

You can use it, but you will not know if your signal is actually
getting through the bird or if you are transmitting over someone else.
I would say give it a try until you can get a cheap 2nd radio that can
serve as either the transmitter or the receiver. This way you will
create a full-duplex setup - with 2 radios. Also keep in mind that you
will need a diplexer for the Arrow if you are using just one radio.

73,
Zach KM7I