Re: ANDE ramping down: now almost at 200km

>  I also came in 2nd place in predicting the re-entry of Oscar-9.

Hi Jeff,

Wow, that brings back memories!  I made the last contact on Oscar-9
before it re-entered...I forgot with whom I made the contact, and
those log books are somewhere in the garage!

If he is reading this, remind me!!

It made our newsletter at the time, not called the OSCAR JOURNAL at
the time, I think just OSCAR Newsletter...Got those in the garage,
somewhere, also....

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....