hollywood, ham radio and oscar

Bruce Willis' recent movie Live Free or Die Hard
<http://www.livefreeordiehard.com/>  has extensive on screen presence of him
in a NYPD unmarked cruiser speaking on a ham radio looking mobile rig at
144.330 mhz. This frequency is obviously a 2 meter ham band frequency, which
falls in the sub-plan of 144.300-144.500, assigned to new
<http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/all_oscars.php> OSCAR subband
(the satellite repeater links).  I know it's Hollywood but I would consider
contacting the producer, mentioning the consequences, and asking for a
donation for funding satellite construction for potential damages.only
half-joking.hi-hi

Hollywood needs better consultants."Frequency" bothered me more with him
doing transceive on a Heathkit SB-401 transmitter (from memory, but
something like that).  Perhaps that is another potential AMSAT revenue
stream!!!

Jay, AA4FL