Project Oscar Anniversary

I am overwhelmed by my proposal to initiate some special days to
celebrate and Oscar 1 anniversary.
Rob's idea to do it over a five day period is very thoughtful, with LEO's...

And specially pleased that some of the responses came from (as
indicated by the callsigns) younger amateurs.

I thank you one and all, again...

We have almost a year left before the next event, I will attempt to
formulate the procedure.  Get opinions from anyone who wishes to
contribute, and keep all informed...

This is a busy season for all, so hang in there, guys, and I will do
my best to initiate for AMSAT-NA.
I will attempt the formulation, but need all of your help...

Again I thank Rob, G8ATE, for doing it this year, and hope world-wide
AMSAT's initiate the same procedures.
If we had a HEO we could respond to one callsign, but let us assume
that by next year we will be lucky enough to have some of the LEO's
we have now.

I am fully aware that digital procedures would permit worldwide
coverage, but in the spirit of the "early birds" I think ssb or fm
voice, or cw would be most appropriate...

Let me know next year!  I intend to put it mostly to bed for the
remainder of 2007, this household is pretty busy until 2jan08!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...