Re: Bob's Message

> >> The reason for Echo (a two-user FM voice) escapes me also, Greg.
> >>
> >> To me, money down the tubes...
> >>

> > I'll  agree with that one also,  a whole bird with one "Channel"  seems
> > like a HUGE waste.  Cool?  Yeah,,  but single user uh,,  nah.
> >

>Amazing stuff.  Lots of neat work going on in the digital modes these days.

Nate, I could not agree more re: digital modes....I support them all
the way....My criticism was FM voice vs ssb and cw(a digital mode)......

An FM voice mode vs the OLD AO7 (ssb/cw) is infinitely pleasurable to
work....And enables many SIMELTANEOUS qso's.

Merry Christmas to all...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....