Re: G8ATE Project Oscar Celebration Successful

>Thanks for that Dave
>Unfortunately due to illness(heavy cold/sore throat etc) over the
>last week operation was limited to a few dozen contacts on AO27 and
>SO50 plus some JA's on AO51 via Echolink.However all contacts were
>enthusiastic to work GB0OO and therefore I intend to make it a
>regular event on the 12/13th Dec.Perhaps next year Dave you could
>obtain a special US call sign from your licensing authorities ,if
>that at all possible.

One contact meets the challenge!!!

I fully intend to investigate a US callsign for next year, and
perpetuity if perpetuity is possible....

And I hope all other AMSATS duplicate the effort.

If anyone reading this could assist me in the procedure to get a
special callsign, I would appreciate the help.

My intentions are to contact the FCC early enough to get through the
red tape probably needed....

Some of our California politicians are pretty powerfull!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...