Rig Blaster Gear for Sale

I have for sale the Rig Blaster Plug & Play Unit complete with CD   , Icom
data ( Din Plug) cable and the CIV rig control cable. The unit is about $109
w/o the cable adapter from West Mountain Radio...

The rig is compatible with the 820H , the 821H and the 910H sats, and 746
Pro, 746Pro II and III and other listed on the above link. It came with a
Sat Radio I recently purchased and I don't plan to use it. Will sale and
ship CONUS for $55.

          John Henderson N4NAB

          212 Bayside Drive

          Cape Carteret, NC 28584