Re: KJ6KO L-band amps

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Wagener" <stefan_wagener@hotmail.com>

> I would love to test in on AO-51 (HINT).

Hello Stefan,

I realize AO-51 has not seen anything other than the normal schedule for a
while. This has been due to a combination of factors, the chief one being
the upcoming full-sun period will likely see extensive Mode S time. More on
our plans for this will be forthcoming.

In the meantime, if you have 9k6 receive capability, try accessing the BBS
on AO-51 via L band at 1268.700. The BBS is open with this uplink only.

I'm glad it's worked out for you, and the credit for the find should go to
Mark N8MH who told me about the amps, and KJ6KO for the discount. I look
forward to working you on L soon.

73, Drew KO4MA