Recording both transmit & receive on IC-910H?

Hi. I'm getting ready for an important contact. I'm new to all this,
and only owned my 910H for a couple weeks. I want to connect the audio
to my computer to digitize it, but I want to get both my transmissions
and the received audio out, when transmitting on one frequency and
receiving on another.

Can the radio do this? How would I safely connect it?

TIA,
Rick