Re: Phase 4 versus Eagle

3/4 million hams,  but  think about it.  How many if you were to do a
search of your "County" of the total amount of hams.  How many ever show
up to a meeting?
And of those that do actually show up to meetings,  how many actually do
anything as a club?

the percentages is sad, but very few of us actually do anything
"Extra",  and when it comes to money,  ha!  good luck..

So,  I'd say  AMSAT  is doing an awesome job  with the available funds.

Joe WB9SBD